Monday, April 12, 2010

A Posting of Pictures

Joseph loves snuggling his stuffed animals. Those are 2 of his favorites. He woke up and crawled into his room to play. I heard cute little noises coming from there, so I looked in and saw him snuggling his little friends. He makes cute, squeaky noises when he's snuggling them.
My new haircut! It's a weird angle that Mitchell took it from and my face looks greasy, too. But my haircut is amazing! I love it. It's the first haircut I've had in almost 2 years. It was so nice to get all the dead ends cut off. I went to a salon that's really close to our house. When I walked in, about 20 black ladies were staring at me as if to say, "What do you think you're doing in here?" I stayed and ended up getting the best haircut I've ever had. She even curled it for me!

Modeling the yoga pants Mitchell got me for our Anniversary. I love them! I would wear them everywhere if I could.


Mitchell with his Anniversary present from me. It's a towel. He laughed so hard when he opened it. It's the perfect gift for him. We use very unconventional terms of endearment for each other, including Butt Face. Mitchell's family hates it, and the funny thing is I don't remember why we started doing it, but we have fun with each other and it works for us. We're starting to stop, though, because we don't want Joseph to think it's okay to use those names with other people. I know it's weird. We ARE weird.





No comments:

Post a Comment