Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Middle Names Part 2

First, I want to thank everybody for their suggestions. It's fun getting so many responses. :)

Pam - Feel free to use Annabelle Ellis for a book, if you want.

Mom - I already want the name Emma Katherine for another daughter.

I think I've found the name that I want. It isn't one that was suggested. Actually, many that were suggested have already been "No'd" by Mitchell. I've decided I want to name the baby Anne Michelle. Mitchell says it sounds to much like Mitchell and we might as well make it Mitchell, but I told him I don't care. I just have the feeling that it's her name. She can just be named after her dad with the female version (although, that's not why I picked it, I just thought it sounded nice together).

3 comments:

  1. Oh, and I haven't tricked Carl into picking a color yet! I plan on trying tomorrow at Bass Pro Shop!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a beautiful name! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our daughter has a variation of her dad's name. Carianne's daughter does, too.

    ReplyDelete