Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Early Morning

Mitchell had his friend, Peter, stay over last night to help him finish his cartoon for school. They were up until extremely late (I don't know the exact time) recording voices and sound effects. Lately, Mitchell has been sleeping on the couch and Joseph stays in the bed with me at night. It actually works out well because Mitchell prefers the couch, he thinks it's more comfortable and I'm not on it moving around and touching him. But since Peter was here, he slept on the couch. Mitchell slept mostly on the end of the bed last night, on my feet. It was an uncomfortable and long night. Mitchell had to go to work at 6 this morning. Peter woke me up at 7 wondering if he could take a shower. I wasn't planning on having an overnight guest, so we don't have any clean towels. He just went home to shower. But Joseph woke up because of the noise. I was totally hoping to get 2 more hours of sleep. Oh well, now we're awake and moving. Maybe these extra 2 hours will help me get some important stuff done.

No comments:

Post a Comment