Friday, April 2, 2010

Hide And Seek

This is Joseph's favorite way to play hide and seek, with Daddy's hats. Once, he put it on and then started crawling around. He ran right into the closed bathroom door. He was surprised, but started laughing because I was laughing so hard.


He will also go sit behind something and then lean out and smile at me and then hide again. It always makes me laugh. I think he has the cutest smile ever, it's very infectious. If I'm in a bad mood and he smiles at me, it always makes me feel better.

2 comments:

  1. That is the cutest ever! My Nathanael used to do that, and I loved it! Oh, and I had a couple of suggestions for names

    Anne Elizabeth
    Anna Beth
    Anne Elise (but that might not work with Ellis!)
    and of course
    Anne Marie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is so sweet and makes me smile!! Cute kid you have

    ReplyDelete