Saturday, April 17, 2010

A Bit of a Slump

I've been feeling a little depressed and irritable the past few days. I think it's just hormones fluctuating and such from the pregnancy. Even if there's a valid reason, it's still annoying, for me and for Mitchell because he has to deal with my crankiness. I'm going to get out of the house and get some errands done, so maybe that will help me brighten up, although it looks like today might end up being rainy and I HATE running errands on rainy days. Man, this is turning out to be a depressing post.

So here are some funny pictures of Joseph. I believe this is actually Valentine's Day. He grabbed a pink, shimmery makeup stick off of the counter. I didn't think he could get the lid off. Then I found him like this. Teeth, lips, and hands covered in pink shimmery makeup. I learned from that experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment