Monday, April 19, 2010

Nightmares

I have been having nightmares almost every night, it seems. Saturday night I watched a few episodes of Buffy the Vampire Slayer season 1 (it used to be one of my favorite shows) and then I had nightmares all night. So I guess I brought that on myself. But last night I was having nightmares again. They were about everyone hating me when I get to Provo. And by everyone, I don't mean my family because I know you won't hate me. I mean all of my high school friends that are now going to BYU. My last year in Texas before I moved out here, I turned into a total jerk. I got a boyfriend and thought he was going to be the one I married. I stopped hanging out with my friends and I treated them all very rudely. I'm worried that when I get to Provo, none of them will want to try being friends again. And so I'm having nightmares about it. The only thing I can really do is wait and see what happens.

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if you were thinking of me with this, but definitely not the case. I can't wait for you to get out here! It's been way too long since we lived in the same state. You are, after all, my spirit twin. :)

    ReplyDelete