Saturday, October 17, 2009

Saturday is a special day...

Okay, it't time for today's goal. And that is to clean my house... or at least make it presentable. Our home teachers are coming to visit us in our new apartment for the first time.
I don't want them to see the disaster that it is right now. I haven't even actually finished unpacking and putting everything away in our dining room/office area. I'm not sure if I'm really ready to tackle a project of this magnitude, but it needs to be done.




Wish me luck...

3 comments:

  1. Those cookies are adorable! I am very impressed - and inspired. I just might need to make some, now! Oh, and I completely understand the house issue. With three kids, I thought about setting an alarm on the driveway so I know when people are here! Less embarrassing, you know?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't like moving, we do it a lot. I end up shoving stuff into the closets and then trying to figure out what happened to it later.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those cookies look so yummy and good job for making 70 with a baby.

    ReplyDelete