Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Let's get this started...

I set up this account back in January, but I never finished setting it up. I had different plans for it then. I had decided to do my own Julie & Julia type thing. I thought about doing it a month or two ago, but never got around to it. But now I'm here and I'm making myself start this.

I was diagnosed with clinical depression 5 years ago. I've been on and off medications and treatment since then. A couple years ago, I started taking my new medication and things have gotten easier. Until about a month ago... I ran out of my medication and I don't have any insurance to get a new prescription. I'm waiting on an appointment with the health clinic now. The past 3 or 4 weeks have been some of the most difficult of my life. Sometimes I don't know if I'm going to make it through the day. The goal of this blog is to get things off of my chest and to record my progress.

Today was a bad day. That's why I decided to start this.

My brain is slowing down and I don't know what else to write at this moment. I'll continue with this later.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Kat. It's your cousin Heidi. All my sisters and the Dittmars have blogs and it is an excellent outlet. It is also nice to get the support from those who have been there. Just FYI, I have been there, Pam has been there and your Aunt Beckie, too. (Plus other family members I am sure.) I love you and am glad to keep in touch with you this way, even if it is an outlet for both good and bad. (Click on my name and check out my blog, too.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sweetie I am so so sorry you are dealing with this. If you ever need anything let me know. I hope this blog helps you. I personally think you are a wonderful person, beautiful and have a super adorable baby!

    PS This is your cousin Heather

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry you are going through so much in your life right now but know the Lord will always be there for ypu and so will your friends, If you ever need anything let me know. Glad to see you have started a blog they are so much fun

    ReplyDelete