Monday, October 26, 2009

Change of Plans

First, I'm going to tell you something a little funny. We got our couch for free from a family in the ward. It's got some stains on it from their two little girls, but it's still a very nice couch. Joseph put his first stain on it today by trying to take a bite out of a cushion while he had a mouthful of berry yogurt.

Okay, so Mitchell told me to take today as a rest day again because I got hardly any sleep last night. Joseph was waking up about every hour last night and if I tried to put him in his crib he started screaming. I was in the rocking chair until almost 2 and then I gave up and took him to bed with me, but he still kept waking up and crying a lot. The only thing we can figure is that it's his teeth bugging him.

I might work on other things, but my main goal for today is to relax so that I don't have a breakdown. Things like this are very hard on my depression/anxiety.

No comments:

Post a Comment