Friday, October 23, 2009

Not A Good Day.

I feel horrible and I have a lot on my mind. I'm not sure how well this is going to translate from my brain to computer. I'm not always good at putting my thoughts down, especially when I don't feel well.

First, I didn't complete my goal for the day. I started cleaning off my dresser and unpacking my jewelry and things, but didn't get very far before other things came up.

Second, we didn't have FHE. Those other things got in the way of that, too.

Third, I got a migraine. THAT is what came up and prevented me from doing anything. I still have it, but it's a little better. I tried resting, but Mitchell got hungry, bored, and the baby wanted Mommy. I was getting clues all morning and I should have known that a migraine was coming on, but it's been a while since I've had one.

Right now I'm sitting on the couch at the house of Mitchell's friend, Peter. He's letting me use his laptop. Mitchell and Peter went for a walk. Mitchell's frustrated with the way things are going for him and wanted to talk things over with a friend.

I don't think I've gotten everything out of my head, but I need to let my thoughts settle for a minute. I might post more later. I'm going to call my mom and watch Goldeneye.

No comments:

Post a Comment