Thursday, October 22, 2009

New day, new goal.





Yay me!! That is all of my folded laundry. Except for a couple small loads that I didn't get in because it was almost midnight. That's what I get for taking a 3 hour nap with Joseph. *cring*


I had lots of wonderful help from Joseph while doing the laundry. He's so funny. He does this every time I fold laundry. He thinks it's the best game. I have a cute video of him, but I can't figure out how to make it small enough. I'll wait until Mitchell comes home.


Alright, now for today's goal. We moved into our apartment on my birthday, the 28th of August. I still have not finished unpacking our bedroom closet. I still have most of my shoes in a box. There are also boxes of other things that have not been unpacked. Our closet is a walk-in, but on Sunday, when Mitchell tried to walk into it he stepped on the heel of my overturned church shoes. He's been wearing a bandaid on his foot to cushion it from the pain of walking ever since. So, I promised I would take care of the closet this week. I hope I can get it done.




2 comments:

  1. I love that you are making daily goals and documenting your achievement. Maybe making myself accountable to the blogging community (whole world!!) would shame me into being a little more productive?? ;) Just know that although you may not always be productive, others are just as not productive and don't suffer from clinical depression! So, even on a bad day you're probably doing better than others!! (not that it's a competition thing or anything... ^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are no better times to tak naps than with babies. Enjoy them while you can!

    ReplyDelete