Thursday, October 22, 2009

I actually did it.

First of all, here is the video of Joseph doing laundry. Mitchell helped me figure out how to do it.





I did finish my goal for the day. I couldn't have done it without Mitchell. I was having a hard evening. I was just feeling overworked and underappreciated (not by Mitchell, by other people) and he got me out of bed and working. It really didn't take long to finish the project at all. Here is the final product. It's so much nicer. Joseph likes to pull my shoes out of their cubbies.



I'm going to post about tomorrow's goal in a different blog because I have a few more pictures that I want to post and I don't want this one to be too long.

5 comments:

  1. Isn't the hair great? Everyone always asks where it comes from and we really aren't that sure. Mitchell's hair is a dirty blonde. My mom's mom was a redhead. That's the idea we have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's probably who it came from haha! What an adorable little stinker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe he didn't make a single sound that whole time!

    ReplyDelete