Thursday, October 15, 2009

Goal #1

Halloween is my favorite holiday. It has been for a long time. Even when I was a kid and the other kids loved Christmas or their birthdays because they got presents, I loved Halloween. So my goal is to celebrate this holiday as fully as I can. I'm going to decorate, get costumes, make cookies, and more.

Today I'm going to make Halloween sugar cookies. Mitchell bought me some Halloween cookie cutters at Dollar Tree on Monday and I've been dying to use them. We'll see how things go. Joseph has been feeling clingy the past couple days, so it's been hard to get stuff done. I also have to run a bunch of errands because I have the car this morning.

3 comments:

  1. Hey girlie! Welcome to the blogging world. It's so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Halloween is my favorite, too. We made sugar cookies Conference weekend and they are gone. I guess it is time to make more. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a tie for me between Halloween and Christmas. I raised loving Christmas but Brandon LOVES Halloween so he has rubbed off on me. I just picked up cookie cutters too. Although I plan to use them to make lunches for Bella.

    ReplyDelete