Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A Big Project

Mitchell let me buy the stuff to sew Joseph's costume. I couldn't find it to buy anywhere. There isn't an actual pattern for it, so I'm using a different pattern. And I could only find the right color fabric in lining and the pattern calls for double knit cotton. I talked with one of the ladies at the fabric store and she thinks I can do it. We'll see how things go. Hopefully I'll finish in time.

I'm annoyed right now. Joseph is awake and excited. It's my fault. I needed to do some errands and I have the car, but I kept him up and we missed his normal bedtime schedule. He fell asleep in the car, but then he woke up when we came in. I wish that I could do errands in the day time or that I could have Mitchell watch him in the evening while I did errands. I feel like I'm stuck at home now, at least if I ever want to get him sleeping normally. It's frustrating. If I want to go to a Relief Society activity, that means keeping him up past his bedtime. So I have to choose between Joseph sleeping at night or socializing and having friends. I hate decisions.

No comments:

Post a Comment