Saturday, March 27, 2010

Errands and an Anti-Nap

Mitchell doesn't have class on Fridays and Saturdays, so they end up being my errand days. He was exhausted when he got home from Chick-Fil-A because he had gone into work at 6 and hadn't gotten home from work the night before until 12-ish. So Joseph and I showered and dressed quickly so we could leave and Mitchell could take a nap. We went to Rite Aid and the library. There was supposed to be free donuts available at the church, so we went there and there was 1 very sad looking donut left. I ate it. Then we drove to the closest hospital so that Joseph could have his bloodwork done. When we got there, they said they didn't have any needles small enough for him. It was raining by then, so we just drove home. Joseph napped in the car.

Once we got home, we had some lunch and then I was exhausted so I decided to take a nap. Mitchell was watching a movie, so I told him to watch Joseph. After a few minutes, Mitchell came and laid down. Apparently, he hadn't been able to sleep earlier, so he hadn't have a nap. It turned out that Mitchell slept while I dozed and tried to keep Joseph out of stuff and stop him from beating me up. By the time Mitchell got up, I was even more tired, very annoyed, and I had a headache. That's why I call it an Anti-Nap.

I eventually recovered and got the kitchen clean and did some laundry. Overall, it was a pretty good day. I think today's going to be good, too. I'm just going to have to get used to Joseph's new early waking up (8:30 the past 2 days when it used to be 10!).

No comments:

Post a Comment