Monday, March 22, 2010

I'm Getting Too Distracted...

Okay, I've been doing an awful job of posting. And it's so funny because I'm actually having exciting things happening in my life. Mitchell finally started at Chick-Fil-A this morning, so I'm going to try to post in the mornings while I eat breakfast because the computer will be free and I tend to eat breakfast in front of the computer anyways (partly because the desk is our only table-like surface).

Here's a quick update of some of the things that have happened:
  • We were able to have dinner with Aunt Becky and Uncle Clyde on St. Patrick's Day. It was really fun. Later in the evening, Mitchell insisted on going somewhere Irish to drink root beer because we don't drink real beer. The place he wanted to go to (Keagan's) had a line starting to wrap around the block. So we went to Kelly's Tavern and he ate a horrible Reuben with soggy french fries and I didn't eat my cheesecake because it was too disgusting.
  • The weather turned BEAUTIFUL. It's been in the high 70s and low 80s the past few days, so we've spent a lot of time outside.
  • Mitchell was accepted to BYU-Provo for the Fall semester!!! We are VERY excited. I can't wait to get out near family again.
  • I started spring cleaning and got my desk cleaned and organized for the first time since we moved in. The rest of the house is a disaster, though. Mitchell says the house was cleaner before I started spring cleaning.
  • I'm approximately 8 weeks pregnant and I have my first appointment this week. I'm still morning sick, but haven't thrown up for a while. I've had a few scares, though. I almost puked all over our tables at Logan's Roadhouse, Chick-Fil-A, and my mother-in-law's table when guests were over (these were all different days). Luckily, I kept it all in.

Well, that's all for now. I'm going to try REALLY hard to post tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. It will be fun to have you in Provo with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited to have you so close in the fall! We will play and have so much fun! Our boys are pretty close to the same age, so maybe they will like playing together. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really excited, too! I hope Dutch and Joseph will have fun playing together. From what I hear, Joseph is about half the size of Dutch, so that will be funny to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete