Wednesday, March 24, 2010

I'm not Martha Stewart...

Last night, I tried making some cupcakes that I got in a Martha Stewart email. While I was making them, I was also making dinner and feeding an uncooperative Joseph dinner. Mitchell invited our friends/old roommates, Aaron and Staci, over for dinner at the last minute, so I was also showering and straightening things up. They didn't turn out like her cupcakes. They were still pretty good, but not as cute as hers. I only had 2 jumbo egg whites instead of 3 large egg whites and I couldn't get them to beat into stiff peaks, I also didn't have the right decorating candies.

Dinner was still fun, even though Aaron and Staci didn't show up until an hour later because they were playing Final Fantasy VI and couldn't get off yet. I thought I was going to starve to death and I was annoyed because I had been rushing to shower and it took them FOREVER to get here. We ate and watched the new episode of House.

Today's been super busy already and it's only noon, but I'll post about all that tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're not Martha Stewart . . . then you wouldn't be my awesome cousin! I can't wait to hear what you're having this time so I can make you another baby blankie :)

    ReplyDelete