Thursday, January 27, 2011

Migraine & Missionary Work

I have now had a migraine for 30 hours. It has really not been fun. I've tried a lot of different things, but so far, I've been unsuccessful in getting rid of it. Luckily, some friends have watched Joseph the past 2 afternoons for a few hours and Annabelle has been sleeping a bit better, so I have been able to rest. I really hope it goes away soon because I hate feeling awful. It's harder to be patient with my kids when my head feels like it's splitting. Anyone have any migraine remedies?

*As I'm typing this I have realized that I hadn't even thought of asking for a blessing until now. I'm going to go do that now.*

Oh, so I had a bit if a missionary experience today. We went for lunch at this restaurant we love called Noodles & Company. Mitchell pointed out this guy with enormous muscles, he looked like a body builder, kind of. He was sitting with his family across from our table. They had a daughter who looked about 5 and a son who looked about 18 months. I was just noting how their clothes were so nice, they were all tan and extremely well groomed, and I was thinking how they loooked like they were perfect. Then I noticed that the man was wearing a white t-shirt and it was obvious that he wasn't wearing garments. So then I thought how his family couldn't be perfect because they aren't sealed to each other. We were walking out to the car when the thought came to give them a pass-along car. I was too scared, so Mitchell took it back in and put it on their table. I don't know if anything will come of it, but at least I tried.

1 comment: