Friday, January 21, 2011

I think part of the reason I don't blog very often is that I don't have much to blog about. Life is pretty consistent around here. I'm also not a good storyteller, so things aren't as funny when I try to write them. But practice makes perfect, so I'll keep trying.

I went visiting teaching for the first time in a couple months and it was the first time with my companion since August! We've both been sick a lot, so we haven't been able to go much. It was so great, though. It was awesome to sit and visit with the sister. She's in a situation similar to mine, she just had a baby girl and she has a little boy. I'm so grateful for visiting teaching. It is definitely a thing of God. It really makes me feek the Spirit. I'm glad for the opportunity it gives me to learn and grow. Tomorrow night we will visit our other sister and I'm excited about that.

1 comment:

  1. You don't have to be a great story teller to write on your blog. You just write on here the happenings of your family. Look at it like this is your journal of your family. No matter what you can always talk about your kids because they are the highlight of yours and Mitchell's lives. Way to go for going visiting teaching I know the sisters really appreciated you coming by

    ReplyDelete