Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Good Day

We had some friends over for dinner today. It was a couple in the ward that we don't know very well, so it was nice to get to know them better. They are in Nursery every other week, so they know Joseph and he had a great time having them over here. For Mitchell's birthday a couple years ago, I gave him a Bobby Flay cookbook. It has all these burger recipes, plus some for sides and shakes. I tried one of the burger recipes tonight. They were called Arthur Avenue burgers. They were really good. I also made zucchini fries with a recipe from a blog that Heidi talked about. It was also great because Annabelle took a 4 hour nap before they came over, so I was able to get all the food ready and clean my house. My living room and kitchen look really nice for the first time in forever. We bought Joseph a little white wooden toybox and we just got it today. It's great because we can just throw all of his toys in there. Anyways, today was just a really good day and I'm so grateful for that. I can't wait to get in bed and get some sleep. I hope Annabelle sleeps tonight after her long nap... She's awake right now, but hopefully she'll fall asleep soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment