Saturday, February 5, 2011

Feeling Terrible

The past week or so, I have felt terrible! I went in for an appointment today. I had blood drawn to check for anemia and thyroid problems. I'm just hoping that something is figured out because I can hardly function right now. I'm exhausted and cranky and my head and neck hurt really bad and I'm all sweaty and my hands and lips are dry and cracked. It's frusterating. The hardest part is the exhaustion. It makes it incredibly hard for me to take care of my kids and my house. I'll be finding out the test results on Monday. In the meantime, I had my Prozac dose increased and she gave me a Vitamin B-12 shot. She says people always come in asking for the shot because it helps so much, but so far, I haven't felt any difference. I still feel just as tired and just as sore...

Anyways, that's a bit of an explanation why I was starting to blog more frequently and then stopped. Maybe when life isn't so hard...

4 comments:

  1. Try taking iron - Slow FE is the best brand. If it's going to help you will literally feel different by the next morning, if you don't then stop taking it. My test results always come back saying that I'm not anemic, but if I start taking iron ALL of my symptoms go away. Only take it for a week or so, and then take a few days off because you don't want too much iron to build up in your system. Sometimes I will go weeks feeling like I could fall asleep instantly at any moment, and I'm just sore and grumpy. Then I remember to start taking iron and I really feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Call me if you need me! I would be happy to take the kids any day that you need a break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so you know, it always surprises me to read something like this or your Facebook status saying you're exhausted, because you don't show it! You always exude energy and positivity, so you're doing something right. :) I hope you get good news! You'll have to let me know. If there's ever anything that I can do for you, even beyond babysitting, let me know! I really enjoy talking with you, and it seems like we do have a lot in common. :)

    Love,
    Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you need help? Let me know and we'll get babysitters and meals to you!

    ReplyDelete