Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Class

So I'm taking American Heritage online. It's been hard finding time to work on it. So I decided that I would make it a priority today. As soon as I started working Annabelle woke up and was screaming beause she had an insanely messy diaper. It soaked out of her diaper, through her pants, a (thin) fleece blanket, an afghan, and onto the bouncer that we are borrowing. So now I have tons to wash. I got her all cleaned up, but she's still on a bad mood and will only be calm if I'm bouncing her to my Glee playlist. This makes answering my study guide questions pretty difficult right now. When she eventually falls asleep, I'm hoping that she will nap for longer than 15 minutes. It's a good thing I have a year to do this class...

No comments:

Post a Comment