Monday, September 27, 2010

Pregnancy Update

Alright, I'm back from my appointment. Not the greatest news, but not totally horrible.

I'm 1 1/2 - 2 cm dilated and 70% effaced. The good part is that I was the same thing with Joseph for like 6 weeks and he didn't come early, in fact it took pitocin for him to be born. But I was on strict bed rest for those 6 weeks. My doctor didn't tell me that I needed to be on strict bed rest, but he did say I have to take it easy for the next 2 weeks. And I have a presription for some medicine to help stop the contractions.

I'll make sure to keep all of you updated on how I'm doing. Right now, I'm having contractions. So, I'm going to Walmart to get my prescription to stop them.

1 comment:

  1. I will keep you and your baby in my prayers. I know everything with be just fine. Make sure you take it easy and rest!

    ReplyDelete