Sunday, September 26, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy

I've been so busy this week. I've been trying to do some deeper cleaning in the house and I've also been trying to get everything organized and ready for the baby. I'm 35 weeks along now. I'm just getting so close to being done. We're excited for the baby and I'm excited to not be pregnant anymore. I've been feeling like she'll be born on or around the 21st. We'll see what happens, though. I can feel my body getting more ready for labor with more frequent contractions and such. I feel like she's taking over my whole body and there's no more room for her to fit in there.

I need to go get ready for church. I just wanted to write a short post about what's been going on this past week. I need to try and make more time for posting this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment