Monday, September 27, 2010

A Little Worried

So late on Saturday night, I started having fairly frequent and painful contractions for about an hour or 2. I went to bed, hoping I just needed rest.

Yesterday morning, I woke up and started getting ready for church. But within a few minutes of getting up, I started feeling crampy and feeling a lot of pressure. I layed down until it was time for church. I decided to try going to church, but I only made it through the Sacrament before I knew I should be at home in bed. As we walked home from church, I literally felt like I had to keep my legs clenched shut to keep the baby in. It was a really strange feeling. I spent all day yesterday in bed. Even just getting up to use the bathroom would start the cramping again.

So this afternoon I am going in for an appointment to see if all of this cramping has dilated me at all. I'm hoping that I'm just being to sensitive or something like that. I don't want to have to worry about anything for the next few weeks. I'll try to remember to post what I find out later today so that no one starts worrying.

No comments:

Post a Comment