Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Sore and Sad

I don't know if I'm ready for today. I'm very sore. Yesterday I tried this workout DVD and I just about killed myself. It's a fat-blasting ab workout. Lately I've been having trouble with people thinking I'm pregnant. I never lost all of the weight from Joseph and I decided that now's the time. But I think I worked too hard yesterday.

I'm also feeling a little sad. I'm missing my family. My family all lives out west and I'm stuck out in the east. It's been almost 6 months since I've seen my mom and sisters and it's going to be a lot longer before I actually do. We were planning on going to see my dad for Christmas, who we haven't seen for nearly 2 years and we barely saw him then, but since Mitchell doesn't have a job, it's unlikely that we'll have the money. And after reading everyone's wonderful memories of Popi, I miss him terribly. I have only spent 15 minutes with Popi in the last 6 1/2 years. I wish I could see him.

Well, I need to try to get something done today. I'm going to do some yoga and hope it helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment