Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Blah

That's how I feel today: blah. Mitchell is skipping class today and he and his friend are playing video games in the living room. It's totally throwing me off of any plan or schedule I might have had. I don't know what I'm going to do today.

I didn't get much done yesterday. There was a whole fiasco with the dentist thing. I waited for 2 hours in the waiting room for my appointment. Then my dentist, our friend from church, came out and asked why I was there and that my appointment wasn't until tomorrow. I told him I was sure that it was supposed to be today. So he fixed me up. On the way home, Mitchell told me that my appointment wasn't until Wednesday. Then I realized I had gone through the whole day thinking it was Wednesday and it wasn't.

I guess I completed my goal because I didn't have a meltdown or anything. I ended up playing Fable, but I also washed the bed sheets and did another load of laundry, too.

Today's goal: ...I'll get back on that one...

No comments:

Post a Comment