Sunday, November 15, 2009

Getting Better

Well, it's been a while since I've been able to post. We got hit by a huge Nor'Easter on Thursday. There was lots of power flickering on and off at our house. We came out pretty lucky, though. Our roommate's dad lost all his power and sent all the stuff in his freezer to our house. Now our freezer is so full, it's scary to open it. Today as we were driving to church we saw tons of fences blown over, there were leaves and branches everywhere and a streetlight was missing from the powerline at one place. I'm glad we don't have a yard to clean up. Although, it's going to be a pain to clean Joseph's stroller, which I left on the porch.

I'm doing pretty good. I think I've gotten past my video game binge. I played myself sick. I blame my Dad for that, but I love him anyways. :)

Today was a good day. I was dreading Nursery this morning, just because I was tired and it gets so crazy. But it went great. Sacrament Meeting was awesome, too. I'm so glad that I went to church.

We had Family Council and set goals for the week. My goal is to write in my journal and the Joseph Journal every day. We also have a family goal to remember to read our scriptures every day. We have a hard time staying consistent with that.

Well, Mitchell's waiting for the computer, so I'm done now.

1 comment:

  1. Those are great goals. I need to be better about writing in my children's journals. Oops.

    ReplyDelete