Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Slacking

Well, I have been seriously slacking on blogging and goal setting. I've been sick, though. It's just a cold so it's nothing too major, but it's still made me feel horrible and not want to do anything. I've been spending a lot of time playing video games. It's terrible, I find them so addictive and I love playing them. I inherited it from my father.

I have another dentist appointment today. My bridge came loose again. It's not as bad as it was, but it still needs to be fixed. That's going to take up a chunk of my afternoon.

I'm not sure what to set as a goal for today. I'm feeling a little lost and foggy. I have been dealing with a little more depression this past week or so.

Okay... I've been sitting here for a few minutes trying to think of a goal and I'm not succeeding. That just shows how foggy I am today. I'm thinking that just making it through the day without a meltdown is a good enough goal. To tell the truth, I really just want to get back on Fable 2 and find the last 13 gargoyles. I'm totally a video game nerd.

Well, I'm going to attempt to make progress on this day. If anyone has any advice on beating this mood, I'd welcome it.

No comments:

Post a Comment