Monday, November 2, 2009

Back in the Swing of Things

It's been a few days since I set goals for myself. I guess sewing Joseph's costume was a goal, but I still want to get back into setting myself goals everyday.


Today's goal: To get all my chores done. I set up a cleaning schedule for myself a couple months ago and I haven't been following it. Today is bathroom cleaning day and it hasn't been done since we moved here... It's embarrasing admitting it. It's not disgustingly dirty, but it is dirty. So that's what I'm going to do today.
And because I don't want this post to be boring, I'm including some pictures of Joseph from last week.
Naptime

Getting caught turning the computer on and off. The little black board was supposed to stop him from getting to it. It obviously didn't work.

2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable! And I LOVED your costumes. Sadly, my husband and I ARE crazy trekkies - and Star Wars fans, too. The great thing is we are now passing on the torch of nerdiness to our kids! Yay for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love Star Wars, too. For Halloween next year, Mitchell says we should dress up as characters from Heroes. I said that no one would recognize us. Then he suggested Dr. Horrible. Maybe... Penny is too boring for me. But Dr. Horrible would be fun.

    ReplyDelete