Monday, November 7, 2011

Smart Joseph

I just wanted to say how proud I am of my cute, little boy. Joseph knows the upper- and lower-case letters about 85% of the time; he still confuses "b" with "d," "k" with "x," and "m" with "n" some of the time. He can count up to 13 and he's figuring out the actually counting of things. He copies me and Mitchell so much and it seems like he can do whatever we can do sometimes. It is definitely a challenge keeping up with him sometimes because he figures out how to get and do what he wants, whether we want him to or not. I can't wait to watch him grow and to watch his talents flourish. I'm pretty sure that I'm going to home-school the kids and I'm excited to help him expand his knowledge and develop his abilities. I'm so grateful for my little Joseph and I love him so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment