Wednesday, November 16, 2011

First Annual Thanksgiving Walk

I decided to start a new tradition for our family this year. I'm calling it our Thanksgiving Walk. The plan is to go somewhere with beautiful, fall colors and walk and talk about what we are grateful for as well as just enjoy the earth Heavenly Father has created for us. I came up with the idea a little too late in the month because most of the pretty colors have faded. It was still nice, though.

Annabelle slept through the whole walk. It was naptime on a Sunday, so she was really tired.

Here is Joseph putting his mittens on. It wasn't cold enough that he needed them, but he likes wearing them.




This was a pretty little waterfall and stream that we saw. We have walked this path up in Provo Canyon many times, but I've never noticed this before. I was wearing my rain boots, so I went and splashed in it just because I could. It was fun.

This is where the little stream splits and goes around a cool looking tree. Hardly any of the trees still had leaves, but it was still a nice walk in a beautiful place.

1 comment:

  1. What a great idea! I love it! The kids are so cute and the tree is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete