Thursday, November 10, 2011

Disney

I just found this awesome site. It's thedisneyprincess.tumblr.com and I really love it. It has thousands of pictures from Disney movies. After spending the last half hour or so browsing it, I feel like crying. That comes from a mixture of two things:

1. I love Disney SO much. I grew up on the movies and they have been an integral part of my life. The movies are so beautiful and the stories are so happy and wonderful. When I daydream, I go to those Disney worlds. Disney movies make me feel so happy.

2. My greatest desire for most of my life (besides wanting to get married and have a family) has been to go to Disneyland. I have dreamt of go to Disneyland since I was a tiny, little girl. As I've gotten older, that dream has become somewhat bittersweet because as I get older, it becomes more difficult for me to realize that dream. I know that someday, I will be able to go to Disneyland, but after waiting 20-ish years, it seems like someday will never come.

For now I will wait and I will instill a love for Disney in my own children.

No comments:

Post a Comment