Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Shopping and Exhaustion

I know, I missed a few days... It's been pretty difficult for me lately.

The Hard Part:
I was SO exhausted today. I think it's due to two major things. The first being a very adventurous day yesterday, and the second that I STILL don't have my Cymbalta, so that's two days without it now. I
Was hit by a huge wave of exhaustion at lunchtime. I barely made it to the bed before I passed out on the bed. It was that kind of sleep where you just have no control over sleeping or waking. I slept about 2 1/2 hours. I was able to force myself awake when I realized that Charlie had been awake for a bit and had a stinky diaper.

The Good Part:
I was at least able to pick up the Wellbutrin that I was prescribed. And the insurance is finally, sort of, fixed, so the prescription was only $15. I really hope that adding it will help me out a lot.

The Work Part:
Despite being a sleep-walking zombie, I was able to get to Kroger where I got some grocery shopping done and picked up my medicine. I had loaded coupons into my Kroger card, so those combined with sales prices saved me $26 on my groceries. The kids were really wild because there were no car carts to contain them and my brain was working at half-speed, but it still went pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment