Sunday, June 8, 2014

Sunday?

I missed a day again. And it's because I was playing video games too much...

The Annoying:
I LOVE video games. I just love playing games, especially when they have goals and such that I'm working towards. The problem is that I'm easily addicted to them. Mitchell and I have a new game that we've been playing together this weekend, and we played the whole weekend, literally. It's just frustrating to try to "fight" against my desire to play games.

The Nice:
Church was good. We made it in time for the sacrament and stayed for the whole time, which is pretty good considering our track record. We have a really great ward and I enjoy getting to know the people more.

The Healthy:
Mitchell and I have been sort of doing this diet thing, where we replace two meals a day with these health shakes. So we did that today, plus I ended up walking about 1.5-2 miles trying to get a good shot of the sunset for my other blog. Maybe I'll start losing weight, even though it seems like I've been steadily gaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment