Wednesday, October 19, 2011

School Stuff

I can't believe that I've blogged this many times in one month! I've been trying to stick to a schedule in order to keep my sanity, so I've been giving myself time to get ready for bed and do some of my own things. It's helping.

Tomorrow I start my third class. It's Music 101, so it should be really easy. I have to attend some concerts as part of the class, so I will probably go to some of the free ones on campus. I am hoping that it won't add too much extra weight to my already full schedule.

We've been discussing what to do next semester. Mitchell will only be taking 12 credits required for full-time, but he will be gone from 8 am to 7 pm on Mondays and Wednesdays as well as having an evening class on Tuesdays. He also wants to start doing some freelance work so that he can build up his work experience. I don't know what I am going to do. Mitchell suggested that I only take 3 credits and we just pay for the class from the money he gets. I want to take more classes because I'm excited about school and I want to learn things, but I'm also worried about the stress that school causes. We are going to continue talking and praying about what will be best for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment