Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Annabelle is 1!

Annabelle had her 1st birthday on Saturday! We had a small family party to celebrate. I had planned a cute pumpkin themed party and we had bought decorations, favors, and other stuff for the party, but then we ended up getting sick and had to cancel it. Jason was staying with us and Liz came over, though, and we still had fun. The above picture is from her opening presents. I'm pretty sure that I have a very similar picture from my 1st birthday. She was really cute and had so much fun opening her presents.


I couldn't figure out how to turn this and I don't want to keep trying. Sorry :)! It's me helping Annabelle blow out her birthday candle. She really wanted to grab the fire because it looked so cool.

Annabelle had her 12 month check-up today. She is doing great! She is 20 pounds and almost 30 inches. She is really catching up to Joseph now.

She is almost walking; we can get her to take about 3 steps on her own. She is just always climbing on things and making messes and exploring. She is such a wonderful and sweet little girl. We love her so much and are so glad that she is part of our family!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Annabelle! We will have to come and see you guys soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow time goes by so fast!! she is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete