Monday, October 17, 2011

New Calling

I just got a new calling at church. For a year, I was a visiting teaching supervisor, but now I am on the Relief Society weekday activities committee. It's exciting because I just love planning activities and things. The first activity that I am a part of is this Saturday. It's going to be crazy because Annabelle's 1st birthday is on Saturday as well and I've been planning a party for her. Saturday is going to be a busy day.

The activity is about organization and decorating, which are 2 of my most favorite things. I'm even going to be doing a little presentation on organization in the home. I'm excited about it because it's going to be lots of fun.

I'm also super excited about Annabelle's birthday party. It's going to be cute and fun. There will be a lot of family and friends to spend time with. I just have to make sure that I don't get stressed out planning and preparing for everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment