Saturday, May 15, 2010

Too Long

It has been way too long since I've posted. It's partly laziness, partly Joseph interference, and a little bit business that has kept me from posting. I decided that if I didn't post now, I probably wouldn't for another week.

Mitchell is done with school, yay! His graduation is next Tuesday. He will be graduating Summa Cum Laude, which is awesome. He accidentally forgot to take the final exam for his online Art History course, but he did so well in his other classes that he still had a 3.895 GPA.

He also quit working at Cal'z and is back at Chick-Fil-A full-time. They finally promoted him, so he's making more money and he has a little more responsibility. He doesn't hate going to work and he has friends there that he likes talking with, so it's been good for him.

We suddenly have tons of freetime and we've been at a loss for what to do with ourselves. Mitchell never gets off later than 2, so we have the afternoon and evening with nothing planned.

We took Joseph to the park one evening and he loved going down the slides with Mitchell. He didn't really like the swing, though. He liked crawling around in the grassy areas looking for flowers, too.

Joseph is finally getting better at walking, although he'll only walk at home. Everywhere else, he crawls. I think it's a comfort thing. He's still really wobbly and falls frequently. He curls his toes under and splays his feet out funny when he walks. He's also so excited to be walking that he loses his balance easily.

He was REALLY sick last week. He had a fever hovering between 103 and 104 for 3 or 4 days. He threw up a few times when the fever was really high. He lost weight because he didn't want to eat, which was bad because he's already underweight. He finally recovered, though, and is just fine now.

I'm going to be 17 weeks pregnant tomorrow. Because of multiple difficulties with the Medicaid people, I still haven't gone in to the doctor for an appointment. Right now, I just have to find a paystub that mysteriously disappeared and then things should be in order so that I can go to an appointment. By then I might be far enough to find out if the baby is a boy or girl!

Well, that's the basics of what's been happening around here. I'm going to try harder to post every day. I'll use the time while Joseph is eating his breakfast more wisely.

No comments:

Post a Comment