Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Random Stuff

I feel like my life is too boring to post anything. We really don't that much.

We got a free dining table with chairs from our old Bishop yesterday. I love the table, but I plan on reupholstering the chairs some day. Maybe my mom can help me out because she's done it and I never have.

It rained a lot this week. Monday was awful because we had a bunch of errands to run and the sky was dumping water out at a crazy rate. We got really soaked.

Mitchell accidentally missed his graduation. We read the letter wrong and thought it was last night, but it was on Friday night. Luckily, he wasn't incredibly excited about going. He says the only graduation he's ever been to is his kindergarten graduation. I'm sure that we'll go when he graduates from BYU. And we'll read the letter correctly then, too.

Sunday was our last day in Nursery. We're being released for 2 reasons. 1) We're moving in 2 months and 2) the activity is getting hard for me because, in the words of Mitchell, I'm a weenie at being pregnant. His brother says it's takes a baby to make one.

Joseph is getting way better at walking. He walks 80% of the time at home and 60% of the time at church. He still crawls when he's outside, though.

I'm obsessed with Mercedes Lackey's Elemental Masters series. I told Mitchell they are the perfect subject for me: magic, fairy tales, historical fiction. They are quite tame on the side of language and other such things, which is especially good with most authors now.

That's all I can think of for now. Tomorrow I'll try to post a cute video of Joseph talking to my mom on the phone. It's his new favorite pasttime.

1 comment:

  1. It doesn't sound to me like your life is boring at all. It sounds like you have a lot happening. Sorry about the pregnancy. Are you sick most of the time? Congratulations to Mitchell on graduating...even if he did miss his graduation. And congrats to cute little Joseph on walking more. Some kids are just stubborn. They'll do stuff when they feel like it. Good luck with all of the moving stuff. Too bad I'm not close enough to help you out. I remember what it was like, for me, moving while pregnant.

    ReplyDelete