Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Baby

Mitchell's family all think the baby is going to be another boy. I still think the baby is going to be a girl. I can't wait until we find out, which should be really soon.

My first appointment will be on the 9th. I'll be 19 weeks pregnant, almost half-way! I'm annoyed that FAMIS had made it so difficult for me to get the insurance, but everything seems okay now.

Mitchell's sister, Sara, had her friend, Emily, visiting over the weekend. On Sunday, Emily did this "muscle test" on me. She asked my body questions and then tried to push my fingers apart. According to her test, I'm having a boy. But I still don't agree. Only 2 or 3 more weeks and we'll finally know for sure!

I'm not saying that I don't want a boy. I'm fine either way. But I do really want a girl and I do feel like this baby is girl. Although, if we had a boy, we wouldn't really need anything more than we have.

1 comment:

  1. I always trust a mama's instinct! I was right with my first two (and we didn't find out until they arrived), but VERY wrong with my last one!!

    ReplyDelete