Thursday, December 31, 2009

Resolutions

It's the end of the year and time for resolutions. I acutally did pretty well on my resolutions this year. Yay for me! Here they are because I didn't have my blog then:

1. Be able to complete my Baron Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga DVD. At the beginning of this year I was 2 weeks out of having a baby, so this was a big goal for me. And I completed it. I even moved on to more intensive workouts. Yay!

2. Read the Book of Mormon. I have 4 chapters left. I was starting 4th Nephi this morning. I've been reading all day. I'm glad that I did this one.

3. Contact my visiting teaching sisters every month. I have a writing only route and I'm horrible at remember to write letters. I wrote to them twice! Sad...

4. Do something to develop my creative talents every month. I think I got about 7/12 months. That's pretty good. I've worked on cooking the most, which I used to hate and wasn't good at. I've gotten better and I don't hate it any more. I worked on a little sewing, drawing, etc.


Well, I think I did pretty good. I've decided to only set 3 goals for myself for 2010. But I know they'll be challenging for me.

1. Read The Old Testament. I've never read through the whole thing.

2. Complete 2 of the merit badges from You Can Do It!. I'll finish the Style goal and pick another one. I want to do the singing one, but that depends on money for voice lessons.

3. Write in my journal every day. I used to be really good at this and then I fell out of the habit. I want to get back in it again.

Well, these are my goals. I'll probably report on them a little bit. I'm going to try to write on here every day, too, but my actual journal will get priority on busy or late nights.

I can't wait to read all of your resolutions.

3 comments:

  1. The Old Testament is hard. I have only read through it once. I remember how excited I was to be finished. Very excellent goals. I will post mine soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some awesome goals! I haven't had time to sit down and figure mine out yet...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read the Old Testament all the way through at least once when you were a baby. I've read the entire Sunday School lessons a couple times since then, but they don't read everything.

    I don't do New Year resolutions. . .but my current goal is to be responsible with money enough to get all my bills paid each month.

    ReplyDelete