Monday, December 28, 2009

Good turning bad

I know it's been a long time since I've posted. Having Mitchell home made it so either we were spending time together or he was using the computer. Things were starting to go really well and I wasn't thinking as much about posting.

Mitchell got a job. He's a delivery driver for a pizza place. He's getting a lot of extra hours over the next couple weeks. He started about a week ago.

We also received financial help from many of our family members. That was the greatest miracle and blessing. We had a lot of things come up unexpectedly.

Christmas was good. We had a little bit of money to buy one gift each. And we had a nice time with the family that was in town.

All of these wonderful things should make me happy. But I'm having a very hard time because of something that is burdening my mind and making me feel really depressed. A couple weeks ago our roommate put our apartment back on the market. He says he's tired of trying to scramble to pay rent. The landlord will let us cut the lease short if someone else wants to apartment. I am not happy about this at all. I love my apartment! And if we leave, that means we have to move back into my Mother-In-Law's house. And we'll be getting a smaller bedroom this time. I try not to hate things, but I absolutely hate living in that house. We did it for a year and I don't think I've ever been so depressed in my life. I don't know what to do. I feel like everything is just going down the drain. I've lost all motivation and desire for life. I don't feel strong enough for this trial.

I'm sorry that this post is depressing, but it's how I feel right now and I'm hoping that getting it out will help me feel better. Maybe I'll have something better to post soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so sorry that things are so hard right now. I love you!

    ReplyDelete