Monday, May 6, 2013

Searching for a Hobby, Part 2

I'm still working on figuring out my hobby. I made this really complicated, long list where I wrote down what the hobby was, when I would work on it, where I would do it, why I want to do it, how I would learn it, and about how much it would cost. Mitchell and I went through it and talked about things. We came up with a couple ideas. Mitchell was saying that I could try one hobby per week and just go through all the ones I'm interested in. He was also saying that I could combine a few of the hobbies and do cake decorating, photography, and blogging together. I'm partial to the first idea because I have so many interests. Mitchell likes the second idea better. I'm not sure what I should do, so I'm going to give it some thought. Any advice?

1 comment:

  1. The first idea is a good one I think. After you have done a few you may find yourself going back and wanting to do one again. Then you will know.

    ReplyDelete