Saturday, May 25, 2013

6 Month Chuck

Charlie turned 6 months old yesterday! He's just the sweetest, most awesome baby in the whole world. He's basically always happy, unless he's hungry or tired. He's hungry a lot, but he's so patient and usually let's us know he's hungry with a little "stage cough" before he gets angry or upset. He's so social and just loves everyone. We are frequently told that he's the "smiley-est baby" people have seen. He absolutely adores Joseph, who can almost always make him laugh. I love having him as a part of our family, and he's a great reminder to me of why I like being a mom.

I wanted to take pictures yesterday, but we had too much going on already. So today I took pictures. I wanted to do a fancy little shoot of him at one of our favorite parks, but we just didn't have time. I'm trying to remember not to over-schedule our days or put too many expectations on myself. Instead, I just took some pictures of him at home laying on the beautiful blanket that his grandma made for him. These are the ones that I think turned out alright. What do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment