Monday, September 26, 2011

Stressed

I have been feeling very stressed, depressed and exhausted the past week or two. Between Joseph giving up naps and Annabelle becoming more mobile, the amount of time that I have to accomplish various tasks has decreased. However, my homework, laundry and dish piles keep growing. So now I am trying to figure out how to accommodate all of this extra work with no extra time. So far it is not going very well...

It's time for me to go to bed now. I will try to report my progress relatively soon.

1 comment:

  1. Marcus gave up naps around the time I had Anneke. I needed that time to regroup so we had quiet time for at least an hour. Reading, drawing, etc. are okay during that time, even occasionally a movie. We actually still have that quiet time and Marcus is almost 10. It is a much needed me time.

    ReplyDelete