Monday, June 13, 2011

Sickness

I tired posting this a couple days ago and apparently it didn't work...

We just got over being sick at our house. Joseph got sick Tuesday and continued to be sick until Saturday. Annabelle and I were only sick on Saturday. We had a very unpleasant stomach virus and I felt like I spent most of Saturday cleaning up after it. We started home from church yesterday to make sure that we weren't sick any longer. We also washed everything that had gotten dirty and all the bedding, just to make sure the germs were out of the house. Today everyone is doing just fine, so it's really nice. It's great to not be cooped up in the house anymore. It's always frustrating to get sick when the weather is nice, especially when we gone through a long, cold, and rainy period. I hope we get to have some awesome adventures this week.

1 comment:

  1. That really sucks. We've been lucky so far... *knock on wood!*

    ReplyDelete