Sunday, June 19, 2011

New Start

The Blogger application that I had for my phone ended up being defective and I had to delete it. So, I will try to blog before I go to bed at night.

The last few days have been pretty crazy. We spend Friday exploring the BYU campus with my mom, Marty, and Jason. It was really fun. Yesterday, we went to the zoo. My allergies were really bad and just kept getting worse as the day progressed. Although I enjoyed being with my family, I was pretty miserable the whole day. When I woke up this morning, my allergies had settled into sinusitis. We didn't go to church because Joseph and Annabelle both had runny noses, too. I know Annabelle suffers from allergies, but I'm not sure about Joseph. I slept and rested most of the day. I need to conserve my energy for tomorrow.

Tomorrow is the big day! I start college! I had to change my classes to fit around Mitchell's schedule, so I'm taking Writing 150, which is basic college writing, and Principles of Statistics. I am so scared, but also so excited. I have no idea what this is going be like. I know that we will find a way to make it work, but I know that it is going to be hard. I am going to have Mitchell give me a blessing before I go to sleep. I'm going to try to go to bed early tonight because I need to wake up at 6 in the morning. I don't know if I'm really ready for this, but here goes...

No comments:

Post a Comment