Sunday, April 10, 2011

My Return

Okay, I have a renewed desire to start blogging everyday. Let's keep our fingers crossed! I'm playing with some ideas to reformat the way that I blog that might make it easier for me. We'll see... My blow dryer broke while I was doing my hair this morning. It was pretty old and nasty, so I'm just glad it didn't explode and catch my hair on fire. Now I HAVE to let my hair dry naturally (which is what I normally do, but I was trying to break my "ugly" habit). This leads me to some other news: I cut my hair! It's chin length and cute. I just needed something that Annabelle couldn't pull all the time. I would post a picture, but I have NO idea where our camera is... My other exciting news: I took the ACT and scored really well. And now I am a BYU student!! I've decided to get BA in Family Life with Family Studies Emphasis and a Music Minor. It sounds fancy, but it seems like I'll mostly be learning to be a better mom. I'm tired now... there is more I could post about, but I don't want to burn myself out. I'll try more tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. glad to see an update. I am glad you are going back to school that will be so good for you. So proud of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I love reading your blog and keeping in touch with you this way. And congrats on school! That is incredible!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hair dryer exploded and burned my hair once. It smelled awful and I couldn't figure out where the burn was. It turned out to be right in the back of my head.

    ReplyDelete