Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sorry!

I just realized that I never posted about my test results or anything. I left everyone hanging and worried about me.

My test results came back normal. It was a bit disappointing because I wanted an "easy fix" to my problems. However, my psychiatrist, who also happens to be my father-in-law, doubled my dose of Prozac. It took a couple weeks, but I'm feeling much better, except the past few days because I'm getting a cold or something. So everything's pretty good right now!

We have been super busy over the past few weeks. We've been inviting people over for dinner frequently (like once a week), I've been going to a lot of neighborhood stuff (girls night, mother/baby group, playgroup), we went up to Idaho for President's day weekend, and we just rearranged out apartment so that the kids have their own room. It's been great being busy. This dosage increase has made be feel like a real person again.

I'm hoping that having my computer in the living room, where all the activity is, will help me remember to blog more often. I got a fancy new phone that I can check my email on and even use the internet with, so I didn't even turn my computer on for a week or so. It was just easier to use my phone. But being able to be with the kids while I'm on the computer might make me more likely to blog. Let's keep our fingers crossed!

1 comment:

  1. Good. I have been thinking about you and praying for you. I am glad you are getting involved out there. I love you.

    ReplyDelete